Bologna Exhibition Centre
Operated by BolognaFiere, we are thrilled to be holding TabExpo 2023 at the iconic Bolgna Exhibition Centre, one of the most advanced exhibition centres in the world. The venue has 20 halls which are fully wired, air-conditioned and equipped with state-of-the-art IT systems.
Flexibility and mobility are ensured by a network of walkways and by a system of carparks for a total of 14,500 covered parking spaces. It is the first exhibition centre in the world with its own motorway tollbooth, that provides direct access to the venue.
The Bologna Exhibition Centre is located to the northeast of central Bologna, just outside the neighborhood of San Donato. Trams stop outside the center and car parking is available for up to 14,500 vehicles.
- Bologna Central Railway Station – 26 mins via Via Ferrarese
- Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport – 10 mins via Tangenziale nord di Bologna
- Bologna Central Railway Station – 8 mins via S.da Statale Porrettana/SS64
By public transport
- Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport – 50 mins via transport 35 and then 944
- Bologna Central Railway Station – 13 mins via transports 35 or 39
Address: Via della Fiera, 20 - 40127 Bologn